Friday 27 February 2015

Feature Artist: J-Trillion



Alright guys, so today, I figured that I would start a segment where I feature independent artists who are up and coming within the industry or simply just putting their music out there so people can listen to it. A way for me to introduce new talent out there.

 J-Trillion, who is a Hip-Hop artist from Macon, Georgia who is staying true to the sound of Southern Hip-Hop. Some of his biggest influences are artists such as Outkast, UGK, Curren$y and Big K.R.I.T. The whole idea behind his music is that it is something where people can just chill out and vibe out to. He hopes that within the next few years, his music will help redefine Southern Hip-Hop. Personally, I thought his tracks were not half bad, but my favorite was "Smooth Operator" which I have posted a link to below, have a listen. The view count on YouTube was definitely deceiving. A well made track.

J-Trillion has a mix tape coming out hopefully in the middle of June 2015 called N.E.G.R.O, which abbreviates "No on Ever Gets Respect Oppressed".  That will be available online and when it is out I will definitely post up the link on my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment