Friday 27 February 2015

If You're Reading This, Its Too Late...



So, as many of you know already, Drake recently released a new mix tape unannounced. It sold just over 700,000 copies worldwide.  As for his sound, I think I am going to regret saying this, but I am starting to get bored of it. Don't get me wrong, the man is pretty good and I am still a fan of his older material and still do listen to it from time to time. However, Drake's sound and style is starting to wear off on me and I am not quite sure if many people feel the same way. Now, as for the album itself, first impressions were, its not bad. The beats were pretty good, well thought out production but since its Drake, I expected something more. The album is pretty black and white and I just wished that maybe if he had added some colorful tracks, it would have made the album so much better. Point being, the entire album felt like one very long song. Overall, it isn't anything to special, it was alright. What do you guys think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment