Friday 30 January 2015

Paul McCartney co-producing Kanye West's next album?




So, for those who do not know, there was a track that came out a few weeks ago, "Only One", that featured the Rock legend, Paul McCartney. Truth be told, it was not a bad tune. Then, I listened to another new track that featured Rihanna as well, and quite frankly, I didn't like it. Immediately, I saw where both production and writing styles of music clashed. It didnt seem to mend well together and I think personally this could potentially affect the entire production of Kanye's upcoming album. Another interesting point I have gathered is that many "experts" express their concern about how if the Hip - Hop industry is ready for such a collaboration. Mind you, both Kanye's and Paul's skills in the studio are more than magical, I think chemistry may pose a threat in this venture. However, I am not dismissing the idea that the upcoming album could be groundbreaking. How will this turn out? Is this a good collaboration? What are the fans expecting from this, leave your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment