Saturday 24 January 2015

Lupe Fiasco's New Album Review



Alright guys, as you may already know, Lupe Fiasco just dropped his newest album, Tetsuo and Youth on 20th Jan 2015. Now, first impressions after listening to the album front to back, it was amazing. The theme of the album primarily revolves around political and world affairs. Something you are going to have to listen to yourself to understand what is going on. Production wise, it was extremely well written and thought out. I got the sense that nothing was rushed and I think says a lot about Fiasco and how much pride he takes in his work. Though, in most cases, this is an album I would like to listen to when I am by myself or just in a very calm setting. Its a pretty nice listen.  Not something I would predominantly spin at a party, but then again, everyone has their preferences. Overall, I think this album is worth buying and listening to. Lupe Fiasco nailed it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment