Saturday 31 January 2015

BOSE Wave 3 vs JBL L8



Hey guys, today I figured I'd talk about the 2 compact wireless speakers I received as a gift a few weeks ago. The Bose Wave 3 and JBL L8. Now, I think they are pretty expensive to begin with since they average out to be around $500 give or take. However, the sound delivery on both is simply astounding. I was really impressed on how both speakers performed considering the size of them. There are some differences between the 2 of these speakers as you could already guess. A big one I found is that the L8 does not come with a remote control which I am wondering why did the manufacturer left it out.  Aesthetically, I think the JBL is an absolutely striking piece of kit. It has that vintage look to it. Though I believe the JBL is much pricey compared to the Wave 3. A key problem I have noticed on both is that the Wave seemed to have an issue with the bass, I found that it isn't as full as it should be, especially on certain tracks. The L8 however, I found a similar issue, but on the mid-range department.  For the price and what you get, I think it is alright, but it could definitely be better, for both the Wave 3 and L8. Speaking of prices, there are a couple of online stores that currently have sales on these items and one of them is on http://liveurlifevariety.mychoices.biz/. I am not sure what the discounts are but the person who gifted me these speakers got it off this site. The ultimate question though, which one of these speakers is better? For my taste, the JBL L8 is. I am certain that there are people who would beg to differ. So, please do leave your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment