Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lewis Hamilton dropping beats?


Ok, so some rather interesting news here. One of Formula 1's top driver, Lewis Hamilton is said to make a debut in the Hip-Hop scene in the not too distant future. Apparently, there is a chance that he may be signed with Roc Nation if he comes through with his project that has been in the works for quite sometime. According to various sources, it seems that Hamilton has been grinding pretty hard in studios around the world working with big named artists including Jay Z and he has been taking this venture pretty seriously. Usually, I am pretty quick to knock topics like this down pretty fast, however, I think this could get pretty interesting as the situation develops. None of his work anywhere on the Internet (If anyone has heard his stuff, please do share it), so at this time it is hard for me to make a judgement. There has been rumors that some of his work may be released in the near future.  I think it is pretty smart that he is putting Formula 1 first instead putting all of his eggs in the Hip-Hop basket and hoping for the best. I do wish him all the best and I am pretty eager to hear his material. But, what I'd like to know is, what do the Hip-Hop fans think? Should Lewis Hamilton dabble in the music industry? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment