Tuesday 3 March 2015

Feature Tracks: "Stay" and "About My Issue" TI ft Victoria Monet



Alright guys, just something I'd like to share tonight, 2 tracks from TI's Paperwork, "Stay" and "About My Issue"; I will leave the links below. Out of the entire album, these 2 tracks stood out to me the most. The reason is simply being, Victoria Monet. She made these 2 tracks simply amazing, bringing new flavor to his sound and nailed the vibe. Definitely one of the best artists he has featured yet. I'd like you guys to listen to these tracks, that way you'll understand the point I am trying to get across. Yes, this type of duet has been done many times before, one in particular that blew up a few years ago was "Airplanes" by B.o.B ft Hayley Williams. If you enjoyed that song and you will definitely appreciate these other 2 tracks by T.I ft Victoria Monet. Have a listen.























No comments:

Post a Comment