Monday 2 February 2015

Katy Perry, Missy Elliott And Lenny Kravitz Perform At Super Bowl Halftime Show, Not so good?


So just like many people out there, yesterday I also watched the Super Bowl. Now, something I'd like to talk about, its about the half time show. Personally, I did not think it was just that good. I think the best performer that night was Lenny Kravitz. Katy Perry's voice was just way to mediocre and Missy Elliot was just too 2001. I had to compare it to last years, 2014 super bowl halftime show, lead by Bruno Mars. I must say, for someone who isn't really all that into his material, I thought his show was just amazing. His showmanship and charisma on stage was just out of this world. Just to show you what I think an amazing Super Bowl Halftime show would be, just watch the video below. Leave your thoughts and comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment