Sunday 18 January 2015

Best DJ EVER? Araabmuzik.



Creativity, precision, originality, soul, these are just of some of the elements that I hear every time this man starts playing. Araabmuzik is by far the most underrated producer and DJ in the world. What astounds me is his ability to improvise on the spot and make something album worthy. To the fans out there, I think I do owe an apology for not know who this man is. Down below, is a MUST watch video from YouTube, where he displays his prowess in mixing and improvising. He makes it look too easy just like LeBron James makes basketball look too easy.  I want to really touch base on his Hip-Hop element here today. Each and every beat that he plays are so basic and fundamental in terms of composition and yet it is so complex. Listening to his work is something else and watching him perform is exceptional. Please do watch the video and let me know what you guys think in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment