Wednesday 23 September 2015

Compton

So recently, just like many people, I stumbled upon an album that was released awhile ago by Dr. Dre. I have been listening to this "Grand Finale" for about 2 weeks straight, all day, everyday.

I must say, this album is definitely masterpiece and there wasn't a song I didn't like. The album is unreal, front to back. The production of the album was definitely well thought out and there was definitely some serious studio time put into it.

I also have to commend Kendrick Lamar who was featured throughout the album, it was his best work so far. I'm not quite sure why Dr. Dre featured Kendrick in majority of the album but my guess is that Dre was passing the "torch" on.

For those who haven't listened to it yet, do it. It's a 10/10 album.

No comments:

Post a Comment