Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly Review!



Ok, so just a few days ago, Kendrick released his latest album yet, To Pimp A Butterfly, Dr. Dre being the executive producer for the album. Skimming through the album, my first impressions were, nothing really caught my attention, so right of the bat, I was starting to get pretty disappointed. Then I thought to myself, "C'mon, its Kendrick we're talking about here, have another listen.." and so I did. After taking the time to listen to the album, I thanked myself for doing so because it was pretty amazing. Production wise, it was pretty intricate and well thought out.  All I am going to say about the album is that Kendrick Lamar has set the bar for himself this time and I don't see him lowering his standards anytime soon. Please do have a listen to it and let me know what you guys think about it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment